Saturday, October 16, 2004

Finally My First Post

I have been a avid blog reader for a few years now and always felt I should start a blog but never got around doing anything about it. It really took me time even to register and a month after that to put up my first post. Few months back when I felt I had to start a blog, the biggest question I was faced with was what to name it. I along with a couple of my colleagues came up with a set of names and our favorite past time was to get into blogspot and see if the name has been taken or available. Some of these names include

  • Red Earth Pouring Rain (More about this later)
  • Mirage
  • Rose Bud
  • Confessions of a Confused Soul (BTW I am one)
  • Tea Kadai
  • I think therefore I am

There were a lot more of the names, which we went through without choosing any. Unfortunately I misplaced that mail with the names i had short listed and sent across to my friend for feedback. But while searching for it I found an email dated Aug 18, 2003 with her suggestion of the name Blogorama. So now you see how lazy I am.
Any way since I have finally started this and even though it has taken me more than a month to publish my first post I am looking forward to publish frequently.This being my test post I will stop with this and try playing around with my template C U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home